FIZZ GRAPE FRUITRegular price $10.99
- Superior cramp prevention
- Full-spectrum, balanced formula
- Convenient, rapidly dissolving effervescent tablets
- Deliciously refreshing flavors
- No refined sugars or artificial sweeteners
- Free of undesirable manufacturing lubricants
Available in four subtle, palate-pleasing flavors:
Grape, Lemon-Lime, Grapefruit, and Mango
Cramping is your body’s final warning signal that you’re on empty electrolyte-wise. However, your performance is deteriorating and you are slowing down long before you feel the slightest twinge of a cramp. To keep your muscular, digestive, nervous, and cardiac systems firing on all cylinders, you need a consistent supply of all of the electrolytic minerals, not just sodium and potassium. Plus, in many instances, you require greater volumes of electrolytes than any sports drink or gel can provide. That is why Endurolytes Fizz fulfills such a crucial component of your fueling by supplying your body with a balanced, full-spectrum, rapidly assimilated electrolyte source, allowing you to meet your widely variable electrolyte needs with tremendous precision, hour after hour, no matter what the weather throws at you.
Use prior to, during, and after workouts to satisfy the body’s electrolyte requirements with maximum precision.Use as needed, but primarily when:
- Exercise lasts for more than two hours, regardless of temperature or humidity.
- Exercise lasts less than two hours and:
- Temperature is above 27 degrees and/or 70% humidity or
- Temperature and humidity is 4 degrees or more above what you are accustomed to.
Starting at an hourly dose of 1/2 tablet per 50-60 pounds of body weight, add Endurolytes Fizz tablets to your water or fuel bottle(s), allow to dissolve completely, and consume as needed to maintain proper hydration and electrolyte levels.
Note: Each rapidly dissolving effervescent tablet contains the equivalent dosage of approximately two Endurolytes capsules.
- Many variablesbody weight, fitness level, weather conditions, acclimatization level, and physiological predispositionaffect individual electrolyte requirements, so you must do your own trials with Endurolytes Fizz dosing, under a variety of conditions, to determine what your individual needs are.
- Endurolytes Fizz DOES NOT prevent heat stroke, hyponatremia, or any other dangerous physical condition resulting from overexertion in the heat.
- At 10 calories per tablet, Endurolytes Fizz is not a significant source of calories.
- The amount of salt (sodium chloride) you habitually consume in your daily diet largely determines the amount of salt, you will need to consume during exercise and races. If you consume a high-salt diet, you will need to increase your hourly dose of Endurolytes Fizz above our starting point recommendation.