Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Marlin 6 is a quality introductory cross country mountain bike with front suspension and an upgraded 2x8 drivetrain that's light, simple, and easy to use. It's built in Trek's trail heritage, but also equipped with features like mounts for a rack and kickstand that make it a great choice for daily commuters.
- Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal routing, chainstay disc-brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- SR Suntour XCT 30, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 100mm QR, 100mm travel
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour XCT 30, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 51mm offset for 29" wheel, 100 mm QR, 100 mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Rear hub
- Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Schrader valve
- Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Shimano Altus M315, 8-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Altus M315, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Shimano M315, 36/22
- Bottom bracket
- VP BC73, 73 mm, threaded cartridge
- Shimano HG31, 11-34, 8-speed
- KMC Z8.3, 8-speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager XR Endurance Comp
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Head set
- Semi-integrated, 1-1/8"
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M276 hydraulic disc, short-reach lever
- 14.08 kg / 31.05 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).