At this size, what your little ripper needs is a lightweight bike made with an aluminium frame with super easy handling, that's all fun and no fuss! The all terrain 16” tyres roll smooth while the simple single speed drivetrain keeps it durable, the numberplate is for the budding ‘crosser ready to go blast around the local neighborhood.
GT Legit Fit Features
- Improved Geometry: Bikes with the LegitFit system feature geometry adjustments to improve ergonomics for youth statures. The result: Increased stability, comfort and confidence for a wider range of riders.
- Easier Pedaling: Bikes with the LegitFit system have their pedal positions moved slightly forward. The result: Makes it easier to pedal.
- Better Positioning: Bikes with the LegitFit system have narrower crank and pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips. The result: A stronger, more natural pedal stroke.
- Frame: 16" GT LegitFit Design, Alloy.
- Fork: GT Hi-Ten Steel, 1" Threaded Steerer.
- Chain: KMC Z410A 1/2" x 1/8".
- Crank: Forged One Piece, 89mm, 28T.
- Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball Bearing.
- Pedals: Jr. BMX design.
- Rims: Alloy 20 Hole.
- Hubs: Steel, 20 Hole, 3/8" Axle front - Steel, 20 Hole, Coaster rear.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14G.
- Tyres: GT 16" x 1.95".
- Handlebars: Steel Riser bar, 130mm rise, 500mm.
- Stem: 2 Bolt Alloy Top, Steel Quill.
- Grips: 95mm closed end.
- Headset: Steel 1" Threaded.
- Seat: GT 1 Piece.
- Seatpost: Alloy.